We offer just the support you need, with the outstanding quality Carleton-Willard is known for.
On one beautiful campus, Carleton-Willard Village offers a full range of options for care. Here you will always receive the high quality of care that we are known for. We pay attention, not just to your needs, but also to your interests and desires — the passions that make you unique. Our care options include:
- Supportive Care at Llewsac Lodge. For those who need support to stay active and healthy, our licensed facility has nursing care available 24/7, and our staff is an active partner is keeping you well.
- Rehabilitation care. If you are recovering from an illness or hospital stay, we can get you back on your feet. We can accommodate both short- and long-term stays, depending on your need.
- Long-term nursing care. Our nursing center offers exceptional long term-care, with highly skilled staff, a full program of activities to keep you interested and engaged, and attentive care that is tailored to you.
- Memory care at the Ross-Worthen Center. Our strong program of activities and care supports those with memory disorders in a loving, research-based environment. The uniquely beautiful physical environment was designed — down to the smallest detail — to support and encourage the abilities that remain.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies. These therapies are available right on our campus, meaning you won’t have to be transported to another facility.
My clients always have a good experience here. The staffing ratios are better here than elsewhere, and it is obvious that the staff here love what they do.
One of the great things about living here is the spirit of the place. Staff members are devoted to our well-being and life continues to be meaningful.