Carleton-Willard Homes is committed to being a premier provider of quality, ethical, dynamic, and financially sustainable services and support for older adults.
Carleton-Willard Homes is committed to being a premier provider of quality, ethical, dynamic and financially sustainable services and support for older adults.
Continuing the legacy from 1884, Carleton-Willard has been a respected and progressive leader in providing comprehensive services and support for older adults. We provide outstanding facilities and services, along with a caring and dedicated staff and an active and vibrant community built in collaboration with those we serve.
These principles guide us in carrying out our mission:
- Respect. We treat our residents and employees with respect, recognizing and valuing their talents and strengths.
- Quality. We adhere to the highest standards of care and services for our residents.
- Community. We believe in a strong community that makes connections both within Carleton-Willard and outside our campus.
- Integrity. We act with the highest standards of integrity in all our dealings with residents, staff, and all with whom we do business.
- Leadership. We recognize that leadership means honoring the past while setting a high standard of recognizing and taking advantage of future opportunities.
- Dignity. We recognize and support the dignity and autonomy of our residents, offering meaningful choices to each person.
- Access. We provide quality care and services regardless of residents’ ability to pay.
- Innovation. We have a proud history of innovation and encourage and reward risk-taking and excellence in our programs.
- Partnership. We share our responsibilities with others, working with residents as partners to shape our community and with families and other innovative leaders in the aging field to meet their needs.
I am constantly amazed how well we at Carleton-Willard balance a deep respect for our long history with our commitment to anticipate future needs. We continue the tradition of being an innovator in the field of senior living. But always, for the Trustees as well as the staff, the well-being of our residents is our top priority.