Carleton-Willard is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offering a complete range of housing and care options.
That means that residents and their families can trust us to provide the right resources and care needed at every stage. Whether you are living independently, need supportive care, are experiencing memory loss, or require long-term nursing care, it’s all available on our beautiful campus.
Here are some of the reasons to choose a CCRC:
- A variety of services to let you stop worrying and start living. We take care of maintenance and much of the housekeeping. No more snow shoveling or home repairs. A variety of dining options means you cook only as much as you wish, and scheduled transportation lessens or eliminates your need to drive. Click here to learn more.
- Peace of mind. The Village is a safe and protected place to live, with 24-hour security. And if you need more services, it’s all right here. You and your family can feel good about your wellbeing.
- Rich and active social life. A wonderful array of cultural and social activities are right outside your door. Get involved in as much as you want, fill your days with outdoor pursuits, or community volunteer work — it’s completely up to you.
- Feel part of a community. Like a small New England town, at Carleton-Willard you will get to know your neighbors and develop strong friendships. Whether you are joining with others to put on a play or just taking long walks with one or two others, you will feel connected.
- A focus on wellness. The Fitness and Aquatics Center, a variety of classes to keep you moving, health lectures, walking trails — these are just some of the ways we work to keep you healthy.
- Options for care on one campus. Whether you are recovering from surgery or need more support on a long-term basis, there are so many advantages to having it all right here. No more worrying about finding an opening at a top-quality facility — you can be confident about getting the best care. And there are other advantages. For example, if your spouse develops a need for memory care, you will be just steps away. Or, if you need rehabilitation care, it will be easy for your Carleton-Willard friends to visit you often.
CWV really does have something for everyone...aqua aerobics …croquet…concerts….lectures…a large assortment of activities and interest groups….I could go on and on. One of my favorite things is a stroll around our beautifully landscaped campus, plucking a few blackberries along the meadow, spotting deer, rabbit, owl, a pileated woodpecker and a live opossum ambling through a back yard. I have seen them all!
And, when I need a break from all the activities, I head to the Village Spa and get pampered with a pedicure and a massage!