The Village has a rich package of services and amenities to make everyday living easier and more convenient for you.
Most of our services and amenities are included in your monthly fee, and are delivered by our exceptional Village staff. Professional, personable, and always helpful, our staff members work to ensure that your needs and preferences are met on a daily basis. Your monthly fee includes:
- One meal a day in the Abbott Room, the Brass Rail, Victoria Café, or “meals to go”
- Trash collection, recycling, and all utilities (except telephone, internet hookup, and cable television)
- Weekly housekeeping, including linen service and monthly special cleaning project
- Transportation to shopping, medical appointments, and on-site activities
- Transportation to Boston for cultural events
- Library access, including videos and DVDs
- Fitness center and exercise studio access, including (for an added fee) indoor pool and personal trainers
- Parking for residents and guests
- Access to wooded walking paths, croquet court, putting green, pocket pool, and table tennis
- Access to arts & craft studio, artists’ studio, woodworking shop, art gallery, and computer and business centers
- Convenience of the general store, salon, bank, florist and spa
- Participation in our Learning in Retirement program
- Membership in the Residents’ Association
We very much enjoy the friendly and informal atmosphere, which is encouraged and supported by an efficient and caring staff.