Short-term care is for patients who require rehabilitative or skilled medical services after an elective or acute hospital stay before returning to their home.
Carleton-Willard Village, a Medicare five-star nursing center, was again ranked in the top 3% of Massachusetts nursing homes in patient satisfaction for 2009. We are an excellent choice for patients recovering from a variety of medical or surgical conditions, including:
- Joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery
- Cardiac surgery (valve replacement, stent placement, by-pass surgery)
- CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)
- Emphysema & COPD (Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease)
- Heart Attack
- Wound care
If you choose the Village for your recovery you will enjoy an unsurpassed quality of care, including:
- The privacy of your own room (some with shared bathroom);
- A staffing ratio much higher than industry average;
- Caregivers who are all our own employees, with very high longevity;
- Experienced, highly skilled physical, speech and occupational therapists;
- Meals you are sure to like, prepared by the same staff who serve our Independent Living residents;
- Staff dietician to ensure that your food meets your preferences as well as your needs;
- The ability to get admitted in advance of your elective surgery, making the transition from hospital to the Village as easy as possible.
If you have a hospital stay being planned, contact us today to schedule a tour.