The vision of Carleton-Willard Village is to provide quality, ethical, innovative, sustainable
Our mission is to continue a tradition of excellence by providing a community for older people who wish to maintain and improve their quality of life and security.
Nine principles guide us in carrying out our mission:
- Quality. We will adhere to the highest standards of care and services for our Residents.
- Access. We will provide high-quality care and services regardless of Residents' ability to pay.
- Ethics. We will act with integrity in our dealings with our Residents and our employees.
- Innovation. We have a proud history of innovation and we will continue to encourage and reward risk-taking and excellence.
- Dignity. We will recognize and support the dignity and autonomy of our Residents, offering meaningful choices to each person.
- Community. We will build a strong community, making connections both within Carleton-Willard and outside the campus.
- Respect. We will treat our Residents and employees with respect, recognizing and valuing their talents and strengths.
- Partnership. We will share our responsibilities with others. We will work as partners with Residents to shape our community and with their families and others to meet their needs.
- Sustainability. As a not-for-profit organization, the needs of our Residents, not those of shareholders, come first.